6 April 2014
- Next Sunday, April 13, is Palm Sunday. Our celebration will begin with the blessing of the palms before the Holy Mass. We will begin 15 minutes earlier than the usual Sunday schedule—8:15 and 10:15 in the morning and 5:15 in the afternoon.
- On Holy Wednesday, April 16, will be our Holy Recollection. It is a fitting preparation for the Easter Triduum. Everyone is invited to come. It will be held here in the Shrine at 7:00 in the evening. The preacher is Fr. Rene Lagaya, SDB. The Sacrament of Reconciliation—Confessions will be available.
- On Maundy Thursday, April 17, the Mass of the Lord’s Supper will be at the Don Bosco College Gymnasium, 5:00 in the evening. The Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will be from 7:00 in the evening until 12:00 midnight. The Sacrament of Reconciliation—Confession will be available during the adoration.
- Our Stations of the Cross will be at 8:00 in the morning of Good Friday, April 18. In the afternoon, at 3:00 we will have the Veneration of the Cross. The Sacrament of Reconciliation—Confession will be available at 10:00 in the morning and from 3:00 to 5:00 in the afternoon.
- On April 19, Saturday, our Easter Vigil Mass will be at Don Bosco College Gymnasium, 9:00 in the evening.
- For Easter Sunday, April 20, we will have the regular Sunday Mass Schedule—8:30 and 10:30 in the morning and 5:30 in the evening.
- Copies of the schedule is posted outside the Shrine, at the Main Gate of Don Bosco Canlubang, and online at http://shrine.dbseminary.org
May we have a meaningful and fruitful experience with Christ this Lenten Season!
Thank you so much!